Yukon Magnum Bear Deterrent 225g

$39.95

In stock

SPECIFICATION

The YUKON MAGNUM™ bear spray offers maximum range and power against wind penetration. Each unit of YUKON MAGNUM™ releases a cone shape spray pattern, slightly narrower than competitor brands. The mist fans out wider, the further it sprays. The benefit? The narrower spray pattern has greater force to project the spray.

Description

The YUKON MAGNUM™ bear spray offers maximum range and power against wind penetration. Each unit of YUKON MAGNUM™ releases a cone shape spray pattern, slightly narrower than competitor brands. The mist fans out wider, the further it sprays. The benefit? The narrower spray pattern has greater force to project the spray.

Specifications

  • Contains 1% Capsaicin plus related Capsaicinoids of 0.72% = Total 1.72%*
  • Strongest formulation permitted by Health Canada
  • Spray distance of over 20 feet
  • 5 seconds of spray time in the 225g model, and 8 seconds of spray time in the 325g model
  • Non Flammable
  • Non Toxic, environmentally friendly, non ozone depleting
  • Safety clip is fastened to head of can: for ease of removal and can be reattached
  • Proudly assembled in Canada

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

RELATED PRODUCTS