Magpul MBUS3 Flip-Up Sights
The next evolution in our MBUS (Magpul Back-Up Sight) line, the Magpul MBUS3 Flip-Up Sights incorporate the best features, strengths and value of our original MBUS and MBUS Pro Sights in a feature-packed back-up sight system.
Significantly reduced in size from the MBUS, it sits at just 0.47” high when folded, 1.38” at its widest point, and weighs a scant 25 grams with hardware. Its aesthetics are derived from the MBUS Pro, but the MBUS 3 Front Sight is constructed of our impact-resistant polymer, making it lightweight and extremely durable. Featuring the same spring-loaded technology as its predecessor, they can be deployed with an ambidextrous push-button.
The Magpul MBUS3 Flip-Up Sights sits at standard AR-height when deployed and includes tool-less elevation adjustment of a dual width enhanced front post similar to the MBUS Pro.
Made in the USA.
- Spring-loaded flip up sight easily activated from either side or by pressing the top
- Protective wings shield the dual, same plane flip apertures
- Sight can still be folded with either large or small aperture in position
- Detent knob easily and positively adjusts windage
- Polymer construction provides light weight and resists operational abuse
- Detent and spring pressure keeps sight erect but allows for unobstructed folding under impact, etc.
- Clamps to MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 receiver rail and provides the same height-over-bore as standard A2 irons
More Magpul Here