Bear Guard Professional Bear Deterrent 225g

$49.95

Out of stock

Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?

DESCRIPTION

Description

Bear Guard Professional Bear Deterrent 225g

The Bear Guard Professional bear deterrent spray offers maximum range and power against wind penetration. Each unit of Bear Guard Professional™ releases a cone shape spray pattern, slightly narrower than competitor brands. The mist fans out wider, the further it sprays. The benefit? The narrower spray pattern has greater force to project the spray.

 

Click here for other “Hunting Accessories”

SPECIFICATION

Bear Guard Professional Bear Deterrent 225g

  • Contains 1% Capsaicin plus related Capsaicinoids of 0.72% = Total 1.72%*
  • Strongest formulation permitted by Health Canada
  • Spray distance of over 20 feet
  • 5 seconds of spray time in the 225g model, and 8 seconds of spray time in the 325g model
  • Non Flammable
  • Non Toxic, environmentally friendly, non ozone depleting
  • Safety clip is fastened to head of can: for ease of removal and can be reattached
  • Proudly assembled in Canada

 

Defence Aerosols

VIDEO

SHIPPING NOTICE

Shipping Notice

REVIEWS

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

RELATED PRODUCTS