The Sitka Heavyweight Bottom is a foundational next-to-skin baselayer that keeps the lower limbs warm during long periods of frigid inactivity while wicking moisture when on the move. With a comfort stretch fleece for warmth and channeled construction for added breathability and moisture management, the Heavyweight Bottom is perfect for cold weather days spent in a layout blind, stand or glassing in the backcountry. Shop for all your Sitkagear in Canada right here at Victory Ridge Sports!
- GORE OPTIFADE Concealment Open Country is scientifically optimized for engagement ranges of 50 yards and beyond at ground level in rocky terrain above the timber line.
- GORE OPTIFADE Concealment Waterfowl Marsh is designed for layout and blind hunting in the marsh, standing crops, and cut stubble fields.
- GORE OPTIFADE Concealment Elevated II is designed for whitetail hunters in an elevated position.
- GORE OPTIFADE Concealment Subalpine is designed for stalking and ambushing ungulates from ground level in tree-covered and vegetated terrain.
- Weight: 9.15 oz. // Size: L
- Fabric: Heavyweight Comfort Stretch Fleece (93% Polyester/7% Elastane).
- Polygiene Odor Control Technology safely neutralizes odor caused from sweat.
- Quick-dry, Comfort Stretch Lightweight Knit: Stay warm when the temperatures dip.