Sitka Boreal Jacket
Designed for late wintry conditions in the marsh, the Sitka Boreal Jacket is Sitka’s warmest waterfowl jacket, integrated with a GORE-TEX membrane and PrimaLoft Down Blend Silver insulation.
Designed for late wintry conditions in the marsh, the Sitka Boreal Jacket is Sitka’s warmest waterfowl jacket, integrated with a GORE-TEX membrane and PrimaLoft Down Blend Silver insulation. Shop for all your Sitkagear in Canada right here at Victory Ridge Sports!
- GORE OPTIFADE Concealment is designed for layout and blind hunting in the marsh, standing crops, and cut stubble fields.
- Weight: 40.8 oz. // Size: L
- Fabric: Waterproof GORE-TEX Pro Laminate, Durable Polyester Twill with Woven Backer.
- Insulation: 5.5 oz. of PrimaLoft Silver Down Insulation Blend.
- Durable Water Repellent finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out.
- Water-Sealing Cuffs: The cuffs have watertight gaskets that adjust to fit your wrist, so you can submerge your hand momentarily while working with deeks without getting water up the sleeve.
- Fully Adjustable Hood: The fully adjustable hood rotates and swivels with you, so there’s no impediment to your vision.
- 2 Chest Pockets, 2 Shell Pockets, 2 Handwarmer Pockets: Two chest pockets, two shell pockets and two magnetic tuck-away call pockets keep you organized and focused on the sky.
- GORE-TEX Technology: Garments made with GORE-TEX fabrics are durably waterproof, lightweight, and extremely breathable.
- PrimaLoft Technology: PrimaLoft products are the ultimate in insulation technology for hunters. Ultra-fine fibers are engineered to retain maximum warmth even when wet.
There are no reviews yet.