Sitka Boreal Bib Pants
The Sitka Boreal Bib Pants is Sitka’s warmest Waterfowl bottom, ideal for extended exposure to the most extreme conditions.
The Sitka Boreal Bib Pants is Sitka’s warmest Waterfowl bottom, ideal for extended exposure to the most extreme conditions. Paired with the Boreal Jacket, it locks you into a 2-layer GORE-TEX vault filled with the world’s first water-repellent hybrid down insulation, creating a walking sleeping bag that’s 100% waterproof.
- GORE OPTIFADE Concealment is designed for layout and blind hunting in the marsh, standing crops, and cut stubble fields.
- Weight: 40 oz. // Size: L
- Fabric: Waterproof 3-Layer GORE-TEX Laminate, Abrasion-Resistant Ripstop Seat.
- Insulation: 6.8 oz. of PrimaLoft Silver Down Insulation Blend.
- Durable Water Repellent finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out.
- PrimaLoft Silver Down Blend: A down and synthetic hybrid that insulates even when wet.
- 3/4 Zips: 3/4 side zips allow venting and make for easy on and off in the blind.
- Cargo Pockets: Quiet snap cargo pockets keep your essentials secure and accessible.
- GORE-TEX 3-LAYER LAMINATE: Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX 3-layer laminate keeps you completely dry inside and out.
- Reinforced Seat Protection: The seat is reinforced for extra protection, and the high back and integrated suspenders keep the garment comfortably in place.
- Technology: Durable Water Repellent Finish // GORE-TEX
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Down Blend Silver // 40% PrimaLoft // 60% 650 Fill Power Water-Resistant Duck Down // 192 g/6.8 oz Fill Weight
- Fabric: GORE-TEX Laminate // Polyester Weave // Abrasion-Resistant Reinforced Ripstop Seat
- PrimaLoft Technology: PrimaLoft products are the ultimate in insulation technology for hunters. Ultra-fine fibers are engineered to retain maximum warmth even when wet.
There are no reviews yet.