Sig Sauer ROMEO1PRO 3 MOA
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
The Sig Sauer ROMEO1PRO 3 MOA is designed for fast, responsive target acquisition and accuracy, the ROMEO1PRO miniature open-reflex red dot sight was engineered to withstand the punishment of harsh environments.
The Sig Sauer ROMEO1PRO 3 MOA is designed for fast, responsive target acquisition and accuracy, the ROMEO1PRO miniature open-reflex red dot sight was engineered to withstand the punishment of harsh environments. With an upgraded emitter for superior brightness and outstanding battery life, the ROMEO1PRO is capable of mounting to any SIG SAUER pistol or any other pistol machined to accept the ROMEO2 / PRO reflex sight interface and mounting hole spacing using the included M4 mounting screws.
– Molded glass aspheric lens with high performance coatings for superior light transmittance and zero distortion
– 3 MOA red dot with multiple brightness settings for rapid target engagement under a full range of lighting conditions
– TruHold Lockless Zeroing System that utilizes twin adjustment springs designed to endure handgun recoil and return to zero shot after shot
– New point-source emitter provides exceptional brightness with 12 settings (10 Daytime/2 NV), and 20,000+ hours of runtime
– MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination System) that powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not
– Aircraft grade CNC Aluminum housing ensures a lifetime of reliable service
– Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fogproof performance
– Ruggedized protective steel shroud included for extreme durability
– SIG SAUER Electro-Optics Infinite Guarantee and SIG SAUER
- ADJUSTMENT INCREMENTS: 1.0 MOA
- MAGNIFICATION: 1x
- OBJECTIVE LENS DIAMETER (MM): 30 mm
- BATTERY: (1) CR1632
- RETICLE: 3 MOA Red Dot
- OVERALL LENGTH: 46.5 mm
- OVERALL WIDTH: 31.7 mm
- HEIGHT: 27.4 mm
- WEIGHT: 1.0 oz
- WATERPROOFING: IPX 7
- ILLUMINATION SETTINGS: 10 daytime/2 NV
- TOTAL ELEVATION TRAVEL: 100 MOA
- TOTAL WINDAGE TRAVEL: 100 MOA
- RUN TIME: 20000 Hours
There are no reviews yet.