MRA Renegade Rifle MkII 7.62×39 RESERVATION
This is a NO CHARGE RESERVATION. Payment will be taken at the time of shipping.
Estimated delivery March 2022. Orders will be fulfilled according to order number.
MRA Renegade Rifle MkII 7.62×39
The MRA Renegade Rifle MkII 7.62×39 is a novel, spring assisted, straight pull, magazine fed firearm design. It is composed of a proprietary receiver, bottom metal, and proprietary bolt carrier with integrated, swap-able left or right hand charging handle.
The Renegade is designed and intended to not be capable of discharging ammunition in a semi-automatic fashion. The design is novel and is not derived from any restricted or prohibited firearm. Due to the action type and novel design, this firearm meets the legal standard of a non-restricted firearm as per the Canadian Firearms Act and related Regulations.
The Standard MRA Renegade Rifle MkII 7.62×39 configuration is intended to create a light weight rifle with uncompromising quality and performance. The V1 Handguard allows for the mounting of accessories and mates perfectly to the Renegade receiver creating a flush fit for a no-snag design. The Full Profile Barrel ensures that you will maintain accuracy with multiple follow up shots and increases the long term barrel life.
- Spring-assisted, manually-operated, straight-pull bolt action
- Side-charging handle can be mounted to Left or Right side (ejects to the Right always)
- Can be readily converted to shoot 5.56 NATO/.223 REM, 6.5 Grendel, 458 SOCOM, .300 BLK, and many other calibres
- Integrated QD port at the rear
- Integrated Mechanical Bolt Catch
- Extra-flared magwell
- 1x MRA Renegade Rifle MkII 7.62×39
- 1x DURAMAG 7.62×39 (AR-15) 5/20 Magazine
- 1x Owner’s Manual
*Not Compatible with : Renegade Mk 1 upper receivers or bottom metals
Made in Canada (Excluding Furniture)
This is a NON-RESTRICTED firearm
- Calibre: 7.62×39
- Barrel Lengths: 12.5″, 16″
- Barrel Twist Rate: 1:10
- Barrel Profile: Full Profile Non-Fluted Barrel
- Barrel Finish: Black Nitride
- Handguard Length: 11.5″, 15″
- Handguard Profile: V1 M-LOK Handguard
- Receiver and Bottom Metal Material: High quality, domestically sourced 6061-T6 alloy
- Receiver and Bottom Metal Finish: Hard Black Anodizing
- Bolt Carrier Material: HTSR 4140 steel
- Bolt Carrier Finish: QPQ Black Nitride
- Muzzle Device: 5/8″ x 24 RH Threaded Muzzle Protector
- Trigger: Mil-Spec Trigger Assembly
- Magpul K-Grip
- Magpul MOE Buttstock
- Weight: (Without Magazine)
- 12.5″ Barrel: 5 lbs 9.2 oz
- 16″ Barrel: 6 lbs 3 oz
- Overall Length Fully Assembled: (Collapsed Stock)
- 12.5″ Barrel: 27.75″
- 16″ Barrel: 31.25″
There are no reviews yet.