MRA Renegade Rifle MK II – 223 Wylde (BARE BONES)
The MRA Renegade is a novel, spring assisted, straight pull, magazine fed firearm design. It is composed of a proprietary receiver, bottom metal, and proprietary bolt carrier with integrated, swap-able left or right hand charging handle.
The Renegade is designed and intended to not be capable of discharging ammunition in a semi-automatic fashion. The design is novel and is not derived from any restricted or prohibited firearm. Due to the action type and novel design, this firearm meets the legal standard of a non-restricted firearm as per the Canadian Firearms Act and related Regulations.
The Standard Renegade Rifle configuration is intended to create a light weight rifle with uncompromising quality and performance. The R1 Handguard allows for the mounting of accessories and mates perfectly to the Renegade receiver creating a flush fit for a no-snag design. The Full Profile Barrel ensures that you will maintain accuracy with multiple follow up shots and increases the long term barrel life.
- Spring-assisted, manually-operated, straight-pull bolt action
- Side-charging handle can be mounted to Left or Right side (ejects to the Right always)
- Can be readily assembled to shoot 223 Rem and 5.56x45mm, or .300 BLK, 6.5 Grendel, 458 SOCOM, 7.62×39, and many other calibres
- Integrated QD port at the rear
- Integrated Mechanical Bolt Catch
- Extra-flared magwell
- Calibre: 223 Wylde
- Barrel Lengths: 12.5″, 16″, 19″
- Barrel Profile: Full Profile Non-Fluted Barrel
- Barrel Finish: Black Nitride
- Handguard: None
- Receiver and Bottom Metal Material: High quality, domestically sourced 6061-T6 alloy
- Receiver and Bottom Metal Finish: Hard Black Anodizing
- Bolt Carrier Material: HTSR 4140 steel
- Bolt Carrier Finish: QPQ Black Nitride
- Muzzle Device: None
- Trigger: Mil-Spec Trigger Assembly
- Furniture: A2 GRIP
- 1x Complete Renegade MK II Receiver
- 1x Renegade Barrel
- 1x Owner’s Manual
*Not Compatible with : Renegade MK I upper receivers or bottom metals
Made in Canada (Excluding Furniture)
We do our best to keep our online inventory in sync to match what we have in-store. Please be advised that there is a delay on inventory stock syncing between our website
and our inventory management system. Inventory syncing is done periodically throughout the day.