MEC-GAR is a privately held family-run business that was founded by Mr. Edoardo Racheli in 1965 whose sole focus was the production of firearms magazines. The great success of MEC-GAR today is due to family pride, Fine Italian craftsmanship, hard work and dedication, along with modern equipment and proprietary manufacturing techniques. They are the most trusted magazine manufacturer in the world with over 50 years of experience and over 100 MILLION magazines manufactured specifically for the worlds largest firearm companies.
The world’s finest magazines deliver superior quality that manufacturers and professional shooters demand. State-of-the-art technical design, stamping, and tooling make MecGar mags the number one choice of military and law enforcement agencies. Superior performance is guaranteed by the continuous improvements, 35 years of experience allow these mags to continuously feed and function flawlessly. 1911, .45 7 Round Magazine, Blue.
- Caliber .45 ACP
- Increased capacity of 7-rounds
- Carbon Steel Tube, heat-treated for strength
- Internal components are linked together to offer easy disassembly and reassembly
- Lubricated nylon polymer follower with metal insert where the slide stop activates properly aligns all types of ammunition for the most reliable feeding.
- Spring is manufactured from higher tensile music wire with a drawn phosphate coating for easier coiling properties and longer service life
- Redesigned high impact polymer removable butt-plate is tapered to fit funneled mag wells
We do our best to keep our online inventory in sync to match what we have in-store. Please be advised that there is a delay on inventory stock syncing between our website
and our inventory management system. Inventory syncing is done periodically throughout the day.